Welcome to Notary Public Wolverhampton
I provide a mobile notarial services in Wolverhampton and throughout Birmingham, Dudley, Solihull, Walsall and The West Midlands.
Please contact me to arrange an appointment or to obtain a quotation.
What is a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a specialist lawyer who can witness or certify documents for use in foreign countries. By virtue of the Notaries signature and official seal, authorities in other countries will be assured that the relevant checks have been carried out.
As an example, when buying a property abroad you may need to give your overseas lawyer power to deal with the purchase. A Notary Public can watch you sign a Power of Attorney and then notarise this document to ensure that it is accepted in the country involved.
Examples of where you may need a Notary Public:
You may need a Notarised document in the following cases:
- Sending a certified copy of your passport
- Certify exam certificates for use abroad
- Property transactions abroad
- Setting up a Power of Attorney for use in another country
- Swearing an Oath or Affidavit
- Making a Statutory declaration
- When marrying abroad you may need to prove your single status
- Getting duplicate documents such as a passport
- Authenticating a translation of a document
- Getting permission for a child to travel with one parent
- Legalisations or Apostilles
- Registration of Trade Marks
- Notarisation of commercial documents
- Any other document for use abroad
Notary Public services are also available from Peter Horner, Lincoln Notary , Esther Ogun Islington EC1 , Ealing Notary , Shujaat Husain , Notary Harrow , Esmond Jenkins Notary , Public Notary E Jenkins , Coventry/a> , Notary Public Swindon , Notary Public Chippenham , Notary Public Cirencester and Sunita Kumeri with Solicitor services from , Divorce Solicitors Sheffield No win no fee claims Rotherham London notary public Welwyn Garden City Notary Public Notary in Covent Garden Notary in London Notary in Hendon Sheffield Conveyancing Rotherham Conveyancing